It is with great pleasure and excitement to announce that Mt. Carmel has opened their doors for worship at 11:00 am. When you come to church please be aware of the following changes.
- There will be one door to come into the church—that door will be the door at the end of the porch that leads to the classrooms and the Gathering Place.
- Guests will need to arrive 15-20
minutes early to get their temperature checked and answer a few questions before escorted into the sanctuary.
- An usher will then take you to your seat, where you will stay until the end of the service and then will be ushered out of the church and will be exited through the Narthex doors.
- We will be seating families six feet or more from each other. If we have more than 25 guests there will be an overflow room located in the family life center. This is a temporary solution and we hope to be able to accommodate more people in worship as we go along.
- Restrooms will be available near the Gathering Room.
- You will be required to wear a mask upon entering the church and to sanitize your hands before entering the Sanctuary.
- Please note: There will be no hymnals (we will be using video projection on our new TVs.) We will not be doing congregational singing at this time. If you want a Bible you will have to bring your own and there will be no bulletins at this time.
- Worship services will be slightly shorter—from 30 to 40 minutes so we can adhere to the Face- book Video recording recommendations. We are limited to seating 25 people in the sanctuary and
We are grateful to be able to open the church for worship last month. Please note we are limited to 25 guests in the sanctuary, 25 guests in the Family Life Center, and 10 guests in the Disciple Classroom due to COVID19 protocols. Please come 30 minutes early to ensure you will have a seat.
25 people in the overflow seating in the Family Life Center. Pastor Mary will offer a time of prayer after the camera is turned off each Sunday. You are encouraged to remain seated and lift up personal prayers.
- Please refrain from hugging and maintain a safe 6 ft social distance at all times.
- Nursery and Sunday School classes will not be offered yet. Children are welcome to sit with their parents. Children’s worship kits will be available if needed.
- Groups of 25 or less may request a meeting time in the building by contacting Charlie Shore. Please note this is on a first-come basis and priority will be given to our senior members and church groups and will be at the discretion of the Trustees’ cleaning schedule.*-Lin Jones, Trustees Chair